A Sales Manager is responsible for the execution, development and performance of the product with respect to the market. The Sales Manager is accountable for the successful co-ordination of his team and getting the highest productivity of a product in the market. A sales manager directs a sales team and gives a full leadership in the direction of the success of maximum growth and profitability in line with company values and vision. The Sales Manager is also accountable for expanding the client base and applying different methods to raise the profit border.
• Develops a sales strategy and business plan according to the demand of the market that guarantees achievement of company sales profitability and goals.
• Accountable for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
• Organizes achievement plans by team and individuals for effectual search of prospects and sales leads.
• Starts and organizes growth of action plans to go in a new market.
• Give a proper feedback to senior supervisors concerning with performance.
• Helps in the implementation and development of marketing plans as required.
• Provides timely competitive pricing on all submitted applications that are in view for approval and pricing, while determining to keep the highest profit margin.
• Keeps precise records of all sales, pricings and activity reports proposed by Account Executives.
• Carry outs one-on-one review with all Account managers to construct more effectual messages, to understand the needs in development and training, and to offer insight for the development of Account Manager’s activity and sales performance.
• Helps Account Executives in preparation of presentations and proposals.
• Manages cost to meet account guidelines.
• Tests, recruits and hires Account Managers based on criteria outlined by senior management.
• Produces and performs proposal appearances.
• Sticks to all company procedures, policies and makes sure that they are implemented and discussed within the team.
Internal / External Cooperation
• Covers that all Account managers exceed or meet all movement standards for viewing calls, presentations, appointments, proposals and closes.
• Pass on responsibility and authority with proper follow-up and accountability.
• Sets patterns for Account department in areas of commitment, personal character, organizational and work habits and selling skills.
• Performs regular counseling and coaching with Account department to construct selling skills and motivation.
• Responsible for maintaining contact with all customers in the market area, ensuring the satisfaction of the client.
• Shows ability to cooperate and interact with all company workers.
Typical examples of Sales Managers jobs on Bayrozgar.com are listed below: