People belonging to teaching jobs think that they have only this job and never even try to look for new horizons. Following are some of the jobs which even teachers can pursue and can be good at;
1. An instructional coordinator: Such people are often called curriculum experts who are busy working on the strategic side of education. They have the job of assessing teaching techniques and improvising new methods for better output.
2. Corporate Trainer: As the teachers are good in teaching, many companies usually tend to hire teachers as corporate trainers in order to train their staff. They can help in keeping the staff up to date with the new approaches and developments.
3. Private Tutors: Teachers who are good at dealing can also start their own business by becoming a private tutor. They will then work directly with the student on one to one basis. There are some academies who also hire private tutors if you are not willing to work alone or don’t have contacts. They charge on per student basis.
4. Administrator: An administrator does not work directly with the student but on the other hand has to manage and control the staff. Teachers with good managerial skills can easily apply for this job and will be good at this.
5. Test Developer: Test developers are only required to devise tests for a specific class. They make questions and improvise ways to review the accuracy of the tests.
6. Program director: Those who are working in the public sector such as museums, zoo or national parks develop educational plans as a medium of learning for the schools who bring their students to visit such places.
7. Author: Authors especially who write text books do a lot of research on the particular subject and then after verifying the information compile it in a form of a book. They can do it as a full time job or on a contract basis depending upon their preference.